Ôn Thi HSG xin giới thiệu đến các em tài liệu 40 câu trắc nghiệm về trạng từ có đáp án nhằm giúp các em luyện tập và chuẩn bị tốt cho kì thi sắp tới. Hi vọng rằng đây sẽ là tài liệu bổ ích cho các em, chúc các em đạt thành tích cao trong học tập.
40 CÂU TRẮC NGHIỆM VỀ TRẠNG TỪ CÓ ĐÁP ÁN
1. He doesn’t get up early on Sundays. He gets up_______
a. late b. lately c. slowly d. hardly
2. The write can’t see aunt Licy_______ He’s having breakfast.
a. still b. now c. often d. always
3. He was a friendly waiter. He spoke to the writer_______
a. friendly b. as friends c. like friends d. in a friendly ways
4. He spent the whole day in his room. He was in his room _______
a. the whole b. the all c. all day d. all of
5. Bill is a harder worker. He works_______ than Joe.
a. harder b. more hard c. more hardly d. hardier
6. Every year the writer_______ enters for the garden competition.
a. every b. also c. and d. to
7. The writer had_______ reached the town when the young man spoke.
a. often b. almost c. sometimes d. just as
8. She couldn’t find her bag. It wasn’t _______
a. their b. theirs c. they’re d. there
9. Do you still want them? Do you_______ want them?
a. yet b. even c. now d. more
10. Both girls write to each other regularly. They write_______
a. frequently b. occasionally c. sometimes d. now again
11. They will travel faster. They will travel_______
a. sooner b. more quickly c. hurriedly d. shorter
12. Why did they kick the ball so_______?
a. hardly b. hard c. hardy d. hardly
13. That was all she remembered. She couldn’t remember_______
a. some more b. any more c. no more d. none more
14. Ted has been worried all week and he’s_______ worried.
a. even b. still c. yet d. any more
15. The car was easy to recognize so it wasn’t _______ difficult for the police to catch the thieves.
a. much b. very c. many d. too
16. He got such a fright. He was_______ frightened.
a. so b. such c. such as d. a so
17. It was more than he could bear. he couldn’t bear it_______
a. more b. longer c. any longer d. no more
18. He had hardly had time to settle down_______ he had settled down.
a. no sooner b. as soon as c. scarcely d. hardly
19. We were very much surprised. We were_______ surprised.
a. more b. many c. most d. the most
20. He brought almost everything in the window. He brought_______
a. nearly b. scarcely c. hardly d. already
21. Disguises can be too perfect. This means they can be_______
a. perfect b. quite perfect
c. more perfect than is necessary d. almost perfect
22. It was too small. It wasn’t_______
a. enough big b. big enough c. fairly big d. rather big
23. It was not long before a helicopter arrived. It arrived_______
a. after b. soon afterwards c. behind d. much later
24. They haven’t decided yet. They are_______ undecided
a. even b. yet c. more d. still
25. Everybody around him was smoking; _______ smoking.
a. they was all b. they all was c. they were all d. all of them was
26. I used to travel a great deal. I used travel_______
a. every many b. a great number c. very much d. how much
27. He was rather elderly. He was_______
a. very old b. quite old c. too old d. old enough
28. It has slowed down considerably. It had slowed down_______
a. much b. many c. very d. a lot
29. _______ Mendoza met Humphries, he lost again.
a. on a second occasion b. for the second time
c. at a later date d. the next time
30. She went_______ to fetch the porter.
a. down to the basement b. below to his basement
c. from his basement d. along to the basement
31. _______ every industry in our modern world requires the work engineers.
a. Wholly b. Hardly c. Only d. Virtually
32. He used to live five kilometers from school and ride a bicycle to school every day. Last month his family moved to the school neighbourhood. He now walks to school. He_______ rides a bicycle to school.
a. still b. no longer c. not yet d. not again
33. _______ of the two boys went on a picnic yesterday. They _______ stayed home and watched the Omlypic games on TV.
a. Both/ either b. Neither/both c. Both/ neither d. Neither/ either
34. Indicate the two same sentences.
a. He works hard in the factory b. He works hardly in the factory
c. He is at hard work in the factory d. a and c
35. Mary sang_______
a. goodly b. good c. beautiful d. beautifully
36. A terrible fire spread_______ through the old house.
a. quick b. more quick c. rapid d. rapidly
37. A small child cried_______ in the third row of the theatre.
a. noisily b. noisy c. noisier d. noisiest
38. He responded to my question_______
a. in polite b. polite c. politely d. impolite
39. A breeze_______ touched my face.
a. gentle b. gently c. gentler d. in gently
40. Mr. Brown comes to the store_______ for cheese and bread.
a. regular b. regulation c. regulating d. regularly
1a 2b 3d 4c 5a 6b 7b 8d 9b 10a
11b 12b 13b 14b 15d 16a 17c 18b 19c 20a
21c 22b 23b 24d 25c 26c 27b 28d 29d 30a
31a 32b 33b 34d 35d 36d 37a 38c 39b 40d
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung của tài liệu 40 câu trắc nghiệm về trạng từ có đáp án, để theo dõi nhiều tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích khác vui lòng đăng nhập vào hệ thống hoc247.net chọn chức năng xem online hoặc tải về máy!
Các em quan tâm có thể tham khảo tư liệu cùng chuyên mục:
- Quy tắc phát âm ed, s, es trong Tiếng Anh
- 80 câu trắc nghiệm cách phát âm ed và s/ es có đáp án
Chúc các em học tốt!