BÃ i táºp thá»±c hÃ nh chuyÃªn sÃ¢u Tiáº¿ng Anh 7 Unit 10 nÄm 2020 cÃ³ ÄÃ¡p Ã¡n trÆ°á»ng THCS VÃ¢n Há»
Má»i quÃ½ tháº§y cÃ´ cÃ¹ng cÃ¡c em há»c sinh tham kháº£o tÃ i liá»u BÃ i táºp thá»±c hÃ nh chuyÃªn sÃ¢u Tiáº¿ng Anh 7 Unit 10 nÄm 2020 cÃ³ ÄÃ¡p Ã¡n trÆ°á»ng THCS VÃ¢n Há». Äá» thi bao gá»m cÃ¡c cÃ¢u tráº¯c nghiá»m vÃ tá»± luáºn, giÃºp cÃ¡c em há»c sinh lá»p 7 Ã´n táºp hiá»u quáº£ kiáº¿n thá»©c ÄÃ£ há»c trong Unit 10 vÃ Äáº¡t Äiá»m sá» cao trong cÃ¡c láº§n kiá»m tra.
TRÆ¯á»NG THCS VÃN Há»
Tá» KHOA Há»C XÃ Há»I
BÃI Táº¬P THá»°C HÃNH CHUYÃN SÃU UNIT 10
MÃN: TIáº¾NG ANH 7
NÄm há»c: 2020-2021
UNIT 10: SOURCES OF ENERGY
A. Tá»ª Vá»°NG:
1. always (Adj) / ‘ÉËlweÉªz /: luÃ´n luÃ´n
2. often (Adj) / ‘Éf(É)n /: thÆ°á»ng
3. sometimes (Adj) / ‘sÊm.taÉªmz /: thá»nh thoáº£ng
4. never (Adj) / ‘nevÉ /: khÃ´ng bao giá»
5. take a shower (n) / teÉªk É ÊaÊÉ /: táº¯m vÃ²i táº¯m hoa sen
6. distance (n) / ‘dÉªst(É)ns /: khoáº£ng cÃ¡ch
7. transport (n) / trans’pÉrt /: phÆ°Æ¡ng tiá»n giao thÃ´ng
8. electricity (n) /,ÉªlÉk’trÉªsÉªti /: Äiá»n
9. biogas (n) /’baiou,gÃ¦s/: khÃ sinh há»c
10. footprint (n) / ‘fÊtprÉªnt /: dáº¥u váº¿t, váº¿t chÃ¢n
11. solar (Adj) / ‘soÊlÉr /: (thuá»c vá») máº·t trá»i
12. carbon dioxide (n) / ‘kÉËrbÉn daÉªËÉËksaÉªd /: khÃ CO2
13. negative (Adj) / ‘neÉ¡ÉtÉªv /: xáº¥u, tiÃªu cá»±c
14. alternative (Adj) / É:l’tÉ:nÉtiv /: cÃ³ thá» lá»±a chá»n thay cho váºt khÃ¡c
15. dangerous (Adj) / ‘deindÊrÉs /: nguy hiá»m
16. energy (n) / ‘enÉdÊi /: nÄng lÆ°Æ¡Ì£ng
17. hydro (n) / ‘haidrou /: thuá»c vá» nÆ°á»c
18. non-renewable (adj) / ,nÉn ri’nju:Ébl /: khÃ´ng phá»¥c há»i, khÃ´ng tÃ¡i táº¡o ÄÆ°á»£c
19. plentiful (Adj) / ‘plentifl /: phong phÃº, dá»i dÃ o
20. renewable (Adj) / ri’nju:Ébl /: phá»¥c há»i, lÃ m má»i láº¡i
21. source (n) / sÉ:s /: nguá»n
B. NGá»® PHÃP:
FUTURE CONTINUOUS TENSE (THÃ TÆ¯Æ NG LAI TIáº¾P DIá»N)
1. CÃ´ng thá»©c:
CÃ¢u kháº³ng Äá»nh:
S + will/ shall + be + V-ing
CÃ¢u phá»§ Äá»nh:
S + wonât/ shanât + be + V-ing
CÃ¢u há»i nghi váº¥n:
Will/ Shall + S + be + V-ing?
2. CÃ¡ch dÃ¹ng
- ThÃ¬ tÆ°Æ¡ng lai tiáº¿p diá» n dÃ¹ng Äá» diá» n táº£: HÃ nh Äá»ng sáº½ diá» n ra vÃ kÃ©o dÃ i liÃªn tá»¥c suá»t má»t khoáº£ng thá»i gian á» tÆ°Æ¡ng lai.
We will be using low energy light bulbs. (ChÃºng tÃ´i sáº½ sá» dá»¥ng bÃ³ng ÄÃ¨n nÄng lÆ°á»£ng tháº¥p)
- HÃ nh Äá»ng tÆ°Æ¡ng lai Äang xáº£y ra thÃ¬ má»t hÃ nh Äá»ng khÃ¡c xáº£y Äáº¿n
Iâll be using to save electricity when my parents go out.
(TÃ´i sáº½ sá» dá»¥ng tiáº¿t kiÃªm Äiá»n khi bá» máº¹ tÃ´i ra ngoÃ i.)
ThÃ¬ tÆ°Æ¡ng lai tiáº¿p diá» n diá» n táº£ hÃ nh Äá»ng sáº½ Äang xáº£y ra vÃ o má»t thá»i Äiá»m hoáº·c má»t khoáº£ng thá»i gian cá»¥ thá» á» tÆ°Æ¡ng lai
This time next week Iâll be reducing the amount of water your family uses.
(Giá» nÃ y tuáº§n sau tÃ´i sáº½ ÄÆ°á»£c giáº£m lÆ°á»£ng nÆ°á»c trong gia ÄÃ¬nh cá»§a báº¡n sá» dá»¥ng.)
- Diá» n táº£ hÃ nh Äá»ng sáº½ xáº£y ra nhÆ° má»t pháº§n trong káº¿ hoáº¡ch hoáº·c má»t pháº§n trong thá»i gian biá»u
We will be turning off the faucet at 5pm. (ChÃºng tÃ´i sáº½ ÄÆ°á»£c táº¯t vÃ²i nÆ°á»c lÃºc 5h chiá»u)
3. Dáº¥u hiá»u nháºn biáº¿t sau
In the future (trong tÆ°Æ¡ng lai)
Next year (nÄm tá»i)
Next month (thÃ¡ng tá»i)
next week (tuáº§n tá»i)
Next time (láº§n tá»i)
And soonâ¦(sáº¯p tá»i)
THE FUTURE SIMPLE PASSIVE (Bá» Äá»NG Cá»¦A THÃ TÆ¯Æ NG LAI ÄÆ N.)
1. Cáº¥u trÃºc
Subject + will be + Past participle
Hydroelectricity will be considered to be a reliable method of generating electricity.
(Thá»§y Äiá»n sáº½ ÄÆ°á»£c coi lÃ má»t phÆ°Æ¡ng phÃ¡p ÄÃ¡ng tin cáºy cá»§a mÃ¡y phÃ¡t Äiá»n.)
Subject + will not be + Past participle
We will not be switched off the lights when we stayed at home.
(ChÃºng tÃ´i sáº½ khÃ´ng táº¯t ÄÃ¨n khi chÃºng tÃ´i á» nhÃ .)
Will + Subject + be + past participle?
Will she be taken the shower instead of a bath to save energy?
(CÃ´ áº¥y sáº½ dÃ¹ng vÃ²i sen thay vÃ¬ táº¯m Äá» tiáº¿t kiá»m nÄng lÆ°á»£ng?)
2. Thá» bá» Äá»ng dÃ¹ng trong má»t vÃ i trÆ°á»ng há»£p sau:
– Khi chá»§ ngá»¯ cá»§a cÃ¢u khÃ´ng quan trá»ng:
Solar panels will be put on the roof. (Táº¥m nÄng lÆ°á»£ng máº·t trá»i sáº½ ÄÆ°á»£c Äáº·t trÃªn nÃ³c nhÃ .)
– Khi hÃ nh Äá»ng cá»§a ngÆ°á»i thá»±c hiá»n khÃ´ng biáº¿t:
Alternative sources of energy will be developed quickly.
(CÃ¡c nguá»n nÄng lÆ°á»£ng thay tháº¿ sáº½ ÄÆ°á»£c phÃ¡t triá»n má»t cÃ¡ch nhanh chÃ³ng.)
– Náº¿u ngÆ°á»i thá»±c hiá»n váº«n khÃ´ng quan trá»ng, chÃºng ta cÃ³ thá» thÃªm âbyâ + cá»¥m tá»« hay chá»§ ngá»¯.
A test on alternative sources of energy will be taken by Class 7 A.
(Má»t cuá»c thá» nghiá»m vá» nguá»n nÄng lÆ°á»£ng thay tháº¿ sáº½ ÄÆ°á»£c thá»±c hiá»n bá»i lá»p 7A).
C. BÃI Táº¬P:
I. Choose the words whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others in each group.
1. A. abundant B. nuclear C. truck D. dump
2. A. played B. crossed C. described D. terrified
3. A. decided B. danced C. discussed D. pronounced
4. A. bread B. great C. instead D. spread
5. A. blood B. vocabulary C. doubtful D. boring
6. A. hydroelectric B. environment C. solar D. biogas
7. A. pleasure B. feed C. heat D. meat
8. A. plentiful B. electric C. renewable D. energy
9. A. few B. knew C. new D. sew
10. A. nuclear B. truck C. abundant D. dump
II. Choose the word whose main stressed syllable is placed differently from that of the other in each group.
1. A. musician B. enormous C. natural D. improvement
2. A. effective B. plentiful C. dangerous D. limited
3. A. population B. education C. consumption D. satisfaction
4. A. energy B. countryside C. changeable D. volunteer
5. A. renewable B. artificial C. unfortunate D. continuous
6. A. different B. serious C. effective D. regular
7. A. dangerous B. countryside C. energy D. volunteer
8. A. incapable B. sincere C. loyalty D. success
9. A. development B. satisfaction C. population D. education
10. A. interfere B. convenient C. referee D. cigarette
B. MULTIPLE CHOICE
Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences.
1. The wind, the sun, and the wave are some types of __________ sources of energy.
A. changeable B. alternative C. cheap D. costly
2. Remember to __________ the lights before going to bed.
A. turn B. turn on C. turn off D. stop
3. People will reduce energy __________ as much as possible.
A. consume B. consumption C. expense D. expenses
4. Nuclear power is expensive and dangerous __________ our environment.
A. for B. to C. in D. with
5. Human is looking for a clean, cheap and __________ sources of energy.
A. effective B. effect C. effectively D. effectiveness
6. Low energy light bulbs should be used to __________ electricity.
A. spend B. buy C. convert D. save
7. We must __________ the amount of water our family used every day.
A. lower B. reduce C. lessen D. narrow
8. At this time next month we __________ to Ha Long Bay for a holiday.
A. will go B. will going C. will be gone D. will be going
9. By the middle of the 21st century, people in developing countries __________ more renewable energy.
A. uses B. will be using C. used D. have
10. Fossil fuels are very common in our society but they __________ the environment.
A. renew B. provide C. waste D. pollute
11. When you save energy, you not only save money, you also reduce the demand for __________ such as coal, oil, and natural gas and that is a great way to play a part in saving the planet.
A. carbon footprint B. electricity C. fossil fuels D. biogas
12. In India, the demand for __________ has always been more than the supply.
A. shortage B. sources C. slogan D. electricity
13. __________ energy is produced by collecting sunlight and converting it into electricity.
A. Hydro B. Nuclear C. Solar D. Wind
14. There are many available __________ power sources in Vietnam including sun, wind, water, etc.
A. nuclear B. hydro C. renewable D. solar
15. Laos and Cambodia have big plans for building up to 11__________ on the lower Mekong.
A. dams B. slogans C. energy D. coals
16. __________ can be an excellent source of free, renewable energy for poor farmers.
A. Turbine B. Biogas C. Solar panel D. Bulb
17. The government has warned that Britain will face power __________ in the coming winters.
A. coal B. shortages C. slogans D. energy
18. Wind power is one of the earliest __________ sources of energy used by humankind.
A. alternative B. polluted C. harmful D. exhausted
19. Nobody can predict exactly when supplies of fossil fuels will be __________ However, we all know they quickly reduce in quantity.
A. installed B. polluted C. harmful D. exhausted
20. Biogas can be used to __________ natural gas in cooking, heating, or electrical generation.
A. use up B. replace C. pollute D. install
C. WORD FORMS
Give the correct form of the word given to complete the sentences.
1. Tidal energy is renewable, ____________and clean. (plenty)
2. Wind will be used as an ____________friendly sources of energy. (environment)
3. There are many ways will be used to solve the problem of _____________. (pollute)
4. Solar power can be used to ____________or cool our houses. (hot)
5. _______________, fossil fuels are harmful to the environment. (fortunate)
6. We should use them_________ and try to find out alternative sources of power. (economy)
7. Solar energy is____________, plentiful and clean. (renew)
8. I think that solar energy can be an___________ source of energy in the near future. (alter)
9. We should reduce the use of___________ at home. (electrical)
10. Itâs a clean source of energy. Sailboats couldnât move without this________. (powerful)
D. VERB FORM
I. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense forms to complete the sentences.
1. I (study) at 8.00 tomorrow.
2. You (wait) for her when her plane arrives tonight?
3. Donât phone me between 7 and 8. We (have) dinner then.
4. What clothes do you think she (wear) when she arrives?
5. I (send) in my application tomorrow.
6. Linda (arrive) in Ha Noi around March.
7. Next week at this time, you (lie) on the beach.
8. My uncle canât come to your party tomorrow night because he (work) at night.
9. You (meet) your former teachers at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning, wonât you?
10. At this time tomorrow evening, I (play) computer games in my bedroom.
II. Complete the sentence with the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. When you come tonight, our group (practice) for our class presentation.
2. I (not/study) this evening. Do you want to go out?
3. What (do) this afternoon at 3PM?
4. We (write) essays all semester for English 2. It is going to be a lot of work.
5. My brothers and I (not/camp) this weekend. We will be too busy studying for exams.
6. Tomorrow, I (sit) in the same seat that I am sitting in now.
7. My friend (practice) for the TOEFL exam over her summer vacation.
8. Please don’t call me after 11PM. I (sleep)
9. I (not/travel) with my brother through Europe because I don’t have enough money.
10. I (take) English 2 next semester.
III. Give the correct form of the verbs in brackets: simple future or near future?
1. I love London. I (probably/ go) _______________ there next year.
2. What (wear/ you) _______________ at the party tonight?
3. I havenât made up my mind yet. But I think I (find) ………………………… something nice in my mumâs wardrobe.
4. I completely forget about this. Give me a moment, I (do) _______________
5. Tonight, I (stay) _______________ home. Iâve rented a video.
6. I feel dreadful. I (be) _______________ sick.
7. If you have any problems, I (help) _______________ you.
8. The weather forecast says it (not/ rain) _______________ tomorrow.
9. I promise that I (not/ come) _______________ late.
10. Look at those clouds. It (rain) _______________now.
1. The exhaust exploitation of natural resources can result in the bad consequences for
A B C D
2. We can avoid to waste clean water by some effective ways such as turning off
A B C
faucets carefully after using them.
3. People can use wind or hydro power to convert from electricity.
A B C D
4. They will be opening a clean power factory this time last month.
A B C D
5. She cancels her flight to Japan at 9 p.m. tomorrow, so she will be flying at that time.
A B C D
6. Some prestigious scientists will invite to the meeting tomorrow to find some
A B C
solutions to the environmental problems.
7. Air pollution will be increased anymore when people apply clean energy resources in
A B C D
many fields of life.
8. Within ten years, people will be used less fossil fuel and more renewable energy.
A B C D
9. Using solar energy instead fossil fuels can help reverse the effects of global warming.
A B C D
10. Wind power is clean, abundant, widely available, and environmental friendly.
A B C D
I. Read the following passage and choose the best option.
Itâs hard to imagine education without (1)__________. Without energy, peopleâs ability to get a decent education is severely (2)__________. Education is acknowledged as a crucial factor in helping people escape (3)__________ poverty. In communities without energy children are often forced out of school to help (4)__________cooking (5)__________or earn money. When they do go to school it has to be in (6)__________, which restricts their hours especially as many children walk for hours to get there. When they arrive home to do their schoolwork, they have no (7)__________to study and all that greets them is darkness. Or they have to rely on kerosene to provide precious light, which is both expensive and dangerous; if a lamp is knocked over it can cause serious burns. Computers, radio or TV are important tools in the (8)__________ education. A (9)__________ of electricity restricts the (10)__________for children to further their education. And teachers donât want to work in communities where there are no lights, little equipment, no TVs, computers or life after dark.
—Äá» xem tiáº¿p ÄÃ¡p Ã¡n chi tiáº¿t, cÃ¡c em vui lÃ²ng ÄÄng nháºp vÃ o trang hoc247.net Äá» xem online hoáº·c táº£i vá» mÃ¡y tÃnh—
TrÃªn ÄÃ¢y lÃ má»t pháº§n trÃch Äoáº¡n ná»i dung BÃ i táºp thá»±c hÃ nh chuyÃªn sÃ¢u Tiáº¿ng Anh 7 Unit 10 nÄm 2020 cÃ³ ÄÃ¡p Ã¡n trÆ°á»ng THCS VÃ¢n Há». Äá» xem toÃ n bá» ná»i dung cÃ¡c em chá»n chá»©c nÄng xem online hoáº·c ÄÄng nháºp vÃ o trang hoc247.net Äá» táº£i tÃ i liá»u vá» mÃ¡y tÃnh.
Hy vá»ng Äá» kiá»m tra nÃ y sáº½ giÃºp cÃ¡c em há»c sinh lá»p 7 Ã´n táºp tá»t vÃ cÃ³ káº¿t quáº£ tháºt cao kÃ¬ thi chá»n há»c sinh giá»i sáº¯p Äáº¿n.
ChÃºc cÃ¡c em há»c tá»t!
CÃ¡c em quan tÃ¢m cÃ³ thá» tham kháº£o tÃ i liá»u cÃ¹ng chuyÃªn má»¥c:
- BÃ i táºp thá»±c hÃ nh chuyÃªn sÃ¢u Tiáº¿ng Anh 7 Unit 12 nÄm 2020 cÃ³ ÄÃ¡p Ã¡n trÆ°á»ng THCS LÆ°Æ¡ng Tháº¿ Vinh
- BÃ i táºp thá»±c hÃ nh chuyÃªn sÃ¢u Tiáº¿ng Anh 7 Unit 11 nÄm 2020 cÃ³ ÄÃ¡p Ã¡n trÆ°á»ng THCS Nguyá» n SiÃªu