BÃ i táºp thá»±c hÃ nh chuyÃªn sÃ¢u Tiáº¿ng Anh 7 Unit 11 nÄm 2020 cÃ³ ÄÃ¡p Ã¡n trÆ°á»ng THCS Nguyá» n SiÃªu
Má»i quÃ½ tháº§y cÃ´ cÃ¹ng cÃ¡c em há»c sinh tham kháº£o tÃ i liá»u BÃ i táºp thá»±c hÃ nh chuyÃªn sÃ¢u Tiáº¿ng Anh 7 Unit 11 nÄm 2020 cÃ³ ÄÃ¡p Ã¡n trÆ°á»ng THCS Nguyá» n SiÃªu. Äá» thi bao gá»m cÃ¡c cÃ¢u tráº¯c nghiá»m vÃ tá»± luáºn, giÃºp cÃ¡c em há»c sinh lá»p 7 Ã´n táºp hiá»u quáº£ kiáº¿n thá»©c ÄÃ£ há»c trong Unit 11 vÃ Äáº¡t Äiá»m sá» cao trong cÃ¡c láº§n kiá»m tra.
TRÆ¯á»NG THCS NGUYá»N SIÃU
Tá» KHOA Há»C XÃ Há»I
BÃI Táº¬P THá»°C HÃNH CHUYÃN SÃU UNIT 11
MÃN: TIáº¾NG ANH 7
NÄm há»c: 2020-2021
UNIT 11: TRAVELLING IN THE FUTURE
A. Tá»ª Vá»°NG:
1. safety (n) /’seÉªfti/: Sá»± an toÃ n
2. pleasant (a) /’pleznt/: Thoáº£i mÃ¡i, dá» chá»u
3. imaginative (a) /ÉªËmÃ¦dÊÉªnÉtÉªv/: TÆ°á»ng tÆ°á»£ng
4. traffic jam (n) /’trÃ¦fÉªk dÊÃ¦m/: Sá»± káº¹t xe
5. crash (n) /krÃ¦Ê/: Va cháº¡m xe, tai náº¡n xe
6. fuel (n) /fju:Él/: NhiÃªn liá»u
7. eco-friendly (adj) /’i:kÉu ‘frendli/: thÃ¢n thiá»n vá»i há» sinh thÃ¡i, thÃ¢n thiá»n vá»i mÃ´i trÆ°á»ng
8. float (v) /flÉut/: Ná»i
9. flop (v) /flÉp/: Tháº¥t báº¡i
10. hover scooter (n) /’hÉvÉ ‘sku:tÉ/: má»t loáº¡i phÆ°Æ¡ng tiá»n di chuyá»n cÃ¡ nhÃ¢n trÆ°á»£t trÃªn máº·t Äáº¥t
11. monowheel (n) /’mÉnouwi:l/: má»t loáº¡i xe Äáº¡p cÃ³ má»t bÃ¡nh
12. pedal (v,n) /’pedl/: Äáº¡p, bÃ n Äáº¡p
13. segway (n) /’segwei/: má»t loáº¡i phÆ°Æ¡ng tiá»n di chuyá»n cÃ¡ nhÃ¢n báº±ng cÃ¡ch Äáº©y chÃ¢n Äá» cháº¡y bÃ¡nh xe trÃªn máº·t Äáº¥t
14. metro (n) /’metrÉÊ/: Xe Äiá»n ngáº§m
15. skytrain (n) /skÊÉª treÉªn/: TÃ u trÃªn khÃ´ng trong thÃ nh phá»
16. gridlocked (adj) /’grÉªdlÉËkt/: Giao thÃ´ng káº¹t cá»©ng
17. pollution (n) /pÉ’lu:Ê(É)n/: Ã nhiá» m
18. technology (n) /tek’nÉlÉdÊi/: Ká»¹ thuáºt
B. NGá»® PHÃP:
WILL FOR FUTURE PREDICTIONS (WILL DÃNG CHO Dá»° ÄOÃN TÆ¯Æ NG LAI)
– ChÃºng ta thÆ°á»ng dÃ¹ng will Äá» thá»±c hiá»n má»t dá»± ÄoÃ¡n vá» tÆ°Æ¡ng lai.
– Kháº³ng Äá»nh: S+ will + V-infinitive
– Phá»§ Äá»nh: S + will not (wonât) + V-infinitive
– CÃ¢u há»i: Will + S + V-infinitive?
One day people will travel to Mars. (Má»t ngÃ y nÃ o ÄÃ³ con ngÆ°á»i sáº½ lÃªn Sao Há»a.)
POSSESSIVE PRONOUN (Äáº I Tá»ª Sá» Há»®U)
Äáº¡i tá»« sá» há»¯u dÃ¹ng Äá» thay tháº¿ cho tÃnh tá»« sá» há»¯u vÃ danh tá»« khi khÃ´ng muá»n láº·p láº¡i danh tá»«.
Subject Possessive pronoun
I gave it to my friends and to yours. (= your friends) (TÃ´i ÄÆ°a nÃ³ cho báº¡n cá»§a tÃ´i vÃ báº¡n cá»§a báº¡n.)
Her shirt is white, and mine is blue. (= my shirt) (Ão cÃ´ ta mÃ u tráº¯ng cÃ²n cá»§a tÃ´i mÃ u xanh.)
C. BÃI Táº¬P:
I. Choose the words whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others in each group.
1. A. doctor B. hospital C. pollution D. tomorrow
2. A. foot B. scooter C shoot D. food
3. A. champagne B. parachute C. cheer D. machine
4. A. traffic B. abundant C. band D. biogas
5. A. played B. decided C. listened D. enjoyed
6. A. dear B. heart C. hear D. fear
7. A. stupid B. studio C. study D. student
8. A. brother B. thick C. they D. that
9. A. cheer B. parachute C. champagne D. machine
10. A. doctor B. hospital C. pollution D. tomorrow
II. Choose the word whose main stressed syllable is placed differently from that of the other in each group.
1. A. avoid B. exist C. support D. notice
2. A. spacious B. hungry C. disease D. danger
3. A. available B. environment C. electrical D. volunteer
4. A. appearance B. pollution C. personal D. opinion
5. A. wonderland B. favorite C. driverless D. expensive
6. A. harvest B. parade C. music D. pumpkin
7. A. offer B. prefer C. abroad D. arrive
8. A. famous B. joyful C. usual D. alone
9. A. exist B. avoid C. support D. notice
10. A. hungry B. disease C. spacious D. danger
B. MULTIPLE CHOICE
Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences.
1. When he was 8 years old, he had an accident and broke __________leg.
A. mine B. he C. his D. him
2. The teacher gave the students __________ homework.
A. they B. their C. theirs D. them
3. This is a picture of Picasso. Do you like __________?
A. them B. their C. theirs D. they
4. This isnât your chairs. Itâs __________
A. my B. me C. theirs D. they
5. I want to find __________ key. I cannot go home without it.
A. me B. my C. I D. mine
6. How many people are there in __________ family?
A. you B. your C. yours D. youâre
7. My jacket is on the chair, __________ is on the table.
A. she B. her C. hers D. sheâs
8. This is Mr and Mrs. Simth, those are __________ children.
A. they B. them C. theirs D. their
9. That isnât __________ mobile phone.
A. Lan B. Lanâs C. Lans D. Lan is
10. I will present __________ idea to the company tomorrow.
A. mine B. my C. me D. I
11. The mother cat and __________ kittens napped in the sunshine.
A. his B. your C. hers D. her
12. I like cream cheese on __________ bagels.
A. my B. mine C. your D. our
13. __________ grandfather used to take us fishing.
A. Mine B. My C. Our D. Ours
14. Elaine bought __________ dress at the mall.
A. yours B. mine C. her D. hers
15. The car lost __________ rear bumper in an accident.
A. itâs B. its C. his D. her
16. The horse swished __________ tail to keep flies away.
A. itâs B. its C. itsâ D. the
17. This dessert is __________ but you can have it.
A. my B. mine C. yours D. delicious
18. Please return __________ money at once.
A. mine B. your C. my D. its
19. __________ car is so dirty I canât even tell what color it is.
A. Your B. Yours C. Hers D. Ours
20. When the cat saw the dog, it stopped in __________ tracks.
A. my B. its C. his D. hers
C. WORD FORMS
Give the correct form of the word given to complete the sentences.
1. My big brother rode his bike ____________and had an accident. (care)
2. We couldnât see the airplane because it ____________behind the cloud. (appear)
3. If it doesnât rain soon, thereâll be a great ____________of water. (short)
4. I donât think it will come true soon; however, your idea is really _______________. (imagine)
5. Thomas Edison is one of the greatest ____________in history. (invent)
6. The hover scooter is our new ____________. (create)
7. John likes traveling by bicycle, but it is ____________in bad weather. (please)
8. It is a sky ____________system; itâll stop everyone from crashing. (safe)
9. He feels very tired after two continuous nights of ____________. (sleep)
10. Various roads will be ____________at the beginning of next year. (wide)
D. VERB FORM
I. Complete the sentences with will or will not (wonât) and a suitable verb to make them true in your opinion.
1. In ten years people on other planets.
2. One day people on holiday on the moon.
3. Flying cheaper in the future.
4. People in the future in cities under the sea.
5. There more wars in the future, and we will live in a peaceful world.
6. In twenty yearsâ time, there more traffic than now.
7. Our children and grandchildren until they are over one hundred.
8. Driverless cars cheap so that many people can afford them.
9. Flying cars that can change into helicopters a runway to take off.
10. Future planes faster than the speed of sound.
II. Complete the sentence with the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. I don’t think he (win) the next election.
2. Iâm sure they (not score) another goal.
3. The airport (be) busy in August.
4. (it snow) this year?
5. (you/ able) find a good job when you leave school?
6. Who do you think (win) the next World Cup?
7. Please remind me of my visit to the dentist tomorrow. (I/certainly/ forget)
8. The bus is late. I have a feeling. (not arrive) before 5 o’clock.
9. Let’s purchase at the supermarket. (Coke/ cheaper)
10. Jane knows math well. (she/ help) you.
1. He hopes he will become a pilot to sail a plane to many countries.
A B C D
2. She goes to the bakery by foot, but sometimes she goes there by bicycle.
A B C D
3. It takes me fifteen minutes going to school by bus.
A B C D
4. They hope the road will fix soon after the heavy rain.
A B C D
5. She thinks go by bicycle is an effective way to reduce traffic jams and
A B C
6. Renewable energy is a practical solution of our electricity needs.
A B C D
7. By increasing renewable energy, we can reduce air pollution and cutting global
A B C
8. In six years’ time, we will be travelled across town by flying taxi.
A B C D
9. People from the countryside move to city to find work and a better standard of living.
A B C D
10. When you were a child, you used to go to school on foot, weren’t you?
A B C D
—Äá» xem tiáº¿p ÄÃ¡p Ã¡n chi tiáº¿t, cÃ¡c em vui lÃ²ng ÄÄng nháºp vÃ o trang hoc247.net Äá» xem online hoáº·c táº£i vá» mÃ¡y tÃnh—
TrÃªn ÄÃ¢y lÃ má»t pháº§n trÃch Äoáº¡n ná»i dung BÃ i táºp thá»±c hÃ nh chuyÃªn sÃ¢u Tiáº¿ng Anh 7 Unit 11 nÄm 2020 cÃ³ ÄÃ¡p Ã¡n trÆ°á»ng THCS Nguyá» n SiÃªu. Äá» xem toÃ n bá» ná»i dung cÃ¡c em chá»n chá»©c nÄng xem online hoáº·c ÄÄng nháºp vÃ o trang hoc247.net Äá» táº£i tÃ i liá»u vá» mÃ¡y tÃnh.
Hy vá»ng Äá» kiá»m tra nÃ y sáº½ giÃºp cÃ¡c em há»c sinh lá»p 7 Ã´n táºp tá»t vÃ cÃ³ káº¿t quáº£ tháºt cao kÃ¬ thi chá»n há»c sinh giá»i sáº¯p Äáº¿n.
ChÃºc cÃ¡c em há»c tá»t!
CÃ¡c em quan tÃ¢m cÃ³ thá» tham kháº£o tÃ i liá»u cÃ¹ng chuyÃªn má»¥c:
- BÃ i táºp thá»±c hÃ nh chuyÃªn sÃ¢u Tiáº¿ng Anh 7 Unit 12 nÄm 2020 cÃ³ ÄÃ¡p Ã¡n trÆ°á»ng THCS LÆ°Æ¡ng Tháº¿ Vinh
- BÃ i táºp thá»±c hÃ nh chuyÃªn sÃ¢u Tiáº¿ng Anh 7 Unit 10 nÄm 2020 cÃ³ ÄÃ¡p Ã¡n trÆ°á»ng THCS VÃ¢n Há»