Bài tập ôn tập các Thì trong tiếng Anh
OnthiHSG.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập ôn tập các Thì trong tiếng Anh do chúng tôi sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây. Tài liệu tiếng Anh lớp 10 này tổng hợp dạng bài ngữ pháp về phần Thì sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn nâng cao hiệu quả học tập. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
Bài tập thì quá khứ đơn trong tiếng Anh có đáp án
Bài tập trắc nghiệm về các thì trong tiếng Anh
Bài tập tổng hợp về các thì trong tiếng Anh hay có đáp án
Bài tập Thì week 1
I. The past continuous tense. Put the verbs in brackets into the past continuous tense.
1. Who you (talk) to on the phone as I came in. – I (talk) to Mr. Peter.
2. She (stand) at the bus stop. I asked her what bus she (wait) for.
3. While he (learn) to drive, he had 25 accidents.
4. He had a bad fall while he (repair) his roof.
5. While we (fish) someone came to the house and left this note.
6. I went to the garden to see what the boys (do). Jame (water) the trees, Peter (cut) the grass.
7. What your father (do) at this time last week? – He (read) newspapers in his room.
8. Yesterday when I came to the Parker family, they (have) dinner.
9. Last period while my teacher (explain) the lesson, I (listen) to her attentively and (take) notes.
10. At 8 o’clock last Sunday, I (tidy) my room, my mother (do) the housework, my younger sister (study).
III. The simple past or the past continuous tense?
1. I (make) the cake when the light went out. I (have) to finish it in dark.
2. I didn’t want to meet Peter, so when he entered the room, I (leave).
3. He (watch) TV when the phone rang.
4. When I arrived, she (have) lunch.
5. He (play) the guitar outside her house when someone opened the window and (throw) out a bucket of water.
6. When I (look) for my passport I (find) this old photograph.
7. You looked very busy when I (see) you last night. What you (do)?
8. When I (see) him, he (paint) a picture.
9. When I (arrive) at the station, Mary (wait) for me. She (wear) a blue dress and (look) very pretty.
10. I (find) this ring as I (dig) in the garden.
11. The burglar (open) the safe when he (hear) footsteps.
12. They (build) that bridge when I (be) here last year. They haven’t finished it yet.
13. While I (wonder) whether to buy the dress or not, someone else (come) and (buy) it.
14. What you (do) when the doorbell (ring)? – I (make) a cake.
And what you (do) when you (hear) the bell?
– I (go) to answer it of course. But I (open) the door there (be) nobody there.
15. Who you (talk) to when I (see) you this morning.
16. When she (come) this boy (make) the little girl (cry).
17. Yesteday evening while she (cook) , her husband with her children (watch) TV.
18. Last year my family (fly) to Hochi Minh city. There we (take) a lot of pictures and (buy) a lot of presents.
19. What you (do) between seven and eight last night? – We (have) dinner.
20. The film wasn’t very good. I (nott enjoy) it very much.
21. Linda (forget) (bring) her guitar yesterday.
IV. The present perfect tense.
1. Where you (be)? – I (be) to the dentist.
2. You (have) breakfast?
3. He just (go) out.
4. You (hear) from her lately?
5. How long you (Know) Mr Pitt?
– I (know) him for ten years.
6. He (post) the letter?
7. Why he (not finish)? He (have) plenty of time.
8. I (not pay) the telephone bill yet.
9. I (ask) him to dinner for several times.
10. My parents (buy) a new house recently.
11. David (live) here since 1988.
12. We just (meet) our teacher.
13. You ever (watch) that play?
14. She (not be) in Paris yet.
15. He ever (drink) whisky?
16. The pupils (not paint) the school gate yet.
17. They already (know) one another.
18. We (wait) for the bus here since 8 o’ clock.
19. It (not rain) here since last November.
20. They (not decide) what to do yet.
V. Present perfect tense or simple past tense?
1. How long you (live) here? – I (live) here since 1970.
2. He (live) in Paris for two years and then (go) to EDINBURGH.
3. You (wear) your hair long when you were aat school.
4. But when I (leave) school I (cut) my hair and (wear) it short ever since.
5. My brother (write) several plays. He just (finish) his second tragedy.
6. He (not smoke) for over five years.
7. When you (begin) school? – I (begin) school when I (be) five. I (go) to a primary school first. I (stay) there for six years and then I (go) to a comprehensive school.
8. How long you (work) for Johns and Company? – I (work) for them for two years.
9. I (buy) a new house last year, but I (not sell) my old house yet, so at the moment I have two houses.
10. Ann (go) to Canada six months ago. She (work) in Canada for a while and then (go) to the United States.
11. I (write) the letter but I can’t find a stamp.
12. Here are your shoes; I just (clean) them.
13. I (leave) home at 8.00 and (get) here at twelve.
14. You (lock) the door before you left the house?
15. I (read) his books when I was at school. I (enjoy) them very much.
16. I can’t go out because I (not finish) my work.
17. I never (drink) coffee.
18. He just (go) out.
19. He (go) out ten minutes ago.
20. You (have) breakfast yet? – I (have) it at 8 o’clock.
21. I (meet) him last June.
22. You (see) the Moon last night?
23. The play just (begin). You are a little late.
24. The actors (arrive) yesterday and (start) rehearsal early this morning.
25. Mr. Brown is the bank manager. He (be) here for five years.
26. I (not see) your aunt recently. – No. she (not go) out of her house since she (buy) her color TV.
27. The plumber (be) here yet? – Yes, but he only (stay) for an hour.
28. How long you (be) out of work? – I am not out of work now. I just (start) my new job.