Bài tập thực hành chuyên sâu Tiếng Anh 7 Unit 9 năm 2020 có đáp án trường THCS Quang Trung
Mời quý thầy cô cùng các em học sinh tham khảo tài liệu Bài tập thực hành chuyên sâu Tiếng Anh 7 Unit 9 năm 2020 có đáp án trường THCS Quang Trung. Đề thi bao gồm các câu trắc nghiệm và tự luận, giúp các em học sinh lớp 7 ôn tập hiệu quả kiến thức đã học trong Unit 9 và đạt điểm số cao trong các lần kiểm tra.
TRƯỜNG THCS QUANG TRUNG
TỔ KHOA HỌC XÃ HỘI
BÀI TẬP THỰC HÀNH CHUYÊN SÂU UNIT 9
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH 7
Năm học: 2020-2021
UNIT 9: FESTIVALS AROUND THE WORLD
A. TỪ VỰNG:
1. festival (n) /’festɪvl/: lễ hội
2. fascinating (adj) /’fæsɪneɪtɪŋ/: thú vị, hấp dẫn
3. religious (adj) /rɪˈlɪdʒəs/: thuộc về tôn giáo
4. celebrate (v) /’selɪbreɪt/: tổ chức lễ
5. camp (n,v) /Kæmp/: trại,cắm trại
6. thanksgiving (n) /’θæŋksgɪvɪŋ/: lễ tạ ơn
7. stuffing (n) /’stʌfɪŋ/: nhân nhồi (vào gà)
8. feast (n) /fi:st/: bữa tiệc
9. turkey (n) /’tə:ki/: gà tây
10. gravy (n) /’ɡreɪvi/: nước xốt
11. cranberry (n) /’kranb(ə)ri/: quả nam việt quất
12. seasonal (adj) /’si:zənl/: thuộc về mùa
13. steep (adj) /sti:p/: dốc
B. NGỮ PHÁP:
ADVERBIAL PHRASES (CỤM TRẠNG TỪ)
I. DEFINITION (Khái niệm):
Cụm trạng từ (adverb phrase hay adverbial phrase) là một loại cụm từ có chức năng như một trạng từ nhằm bổ nghĩa cho động từ, trạng từ khác, hoặc bổ nghĩa cho tính từ trong câu.
Cụm trạng từ trả lời cho các câu hỏi “How”, “When”, “Where”, “Why” và có thể đứng ở các vị trí khác nhau trong câu.
II. STRUCTURE (Cấu trúc):
Cụm trạng từ có thể là một từ (only one adverb as the head) hoặc là một cụm từ có các thành phần bổ nghĩa đi kèm là premodification (đứng trước adverb) và postmodification (đứng sau adverb).
- Cụm trạng từ được kết hợp với danh từ: every year, last week.
- Cụm trạng từ được kết hợp với giới từ: in 2013, in a small town, with beautiful plant
- Cụm trạng từ được kết hợp với (to-infinitive) động từ nguyên thể có to: to enjoy the party, to have more friends
– After breakfast, they drive to the beach
– We usually go on vacation in May.
– She got home very late
– Luckily for us, the rain was stop
– The earth goes around the sun
– Here is where I was born
– Their marriage broke up in the most painful way
III. FUNCTIONS (Chức năng của cụm trạng từ):
Cụm trạng từ có các chức năng sau:
- Adjunct (trong cấu trúc mệnh đề).
- Conjunct function (Chức năng liên kết)
- Disjunct function (Chức năng phân biệt)
C. BÀI TẬP:
I. Choose the words whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others in each group.
1. A. they B. those C. Thanksgiving D. than
2. A. plays B. looks C. pays D. stays
3. A. helped B. passed C. looked D. wanted
4. A. find B. mind C. high D. his
5. A. take B. fake C. face book D. plan
6. A. ended B. loved C. cleaned D. bored
7. A. way B. station C. pavement D. traffic
8. A. seatbelt B. enter C. obey D. present
9. A. chairs B. watch C. character D. choose
10. A. hand B. transport C. character D. celebration
II. Choose the word whose main stressed syllable is placed differently from that of the other in each group.
1. A. listen B. travel C. borrow D. obey
2. A. traffic B. agree C. noisy D. student
3. A. different B. wonderful C. interview D. interfere
4. A. pavement B. review C. samba D. concert
5. A. manner B. tourist C. machine D. action
6. A. window B. tourist C. story D. Japan
7. A. couching B. sneezing C. disease D. illness
8. A. performance B. festival C. celebrate D. seasonal
9. A. superstitious B. religious C. unusual D. tomato
10. A. animation B. documentary C. intelligent D. volunteer
B. MULTIPLE CHOICE
Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences.
1. Christmas songs are __________ overnight.
A. enjoyed B. described C. played D. appeared
2. Easter is a/an __________ festival which is celebrated in many countries.
A. interested B. interest C. amused D. joyful
3. Tet is a high time for all people to clean and __________ their houses.
A. go out B. decorate C. enjoy D. prepare
4. People put pumpkin __________outside the homes during Halloween.
A. lights B. lanterns C. neon signs D. bulbs
5. It is__________ to watch elephants racing in DakLak in the festival
A. amazing B. amazed C. amaze D. amazement
6. Various __________ and cultural activities are held in Da Lat in the Flower Festival
A. art B. artistic C. artist D. arts
7. The festival __________ annually at the end of August.
A. occurs B. helds C. takes place D. are held
8. Burning Man is a __________ festival held at the end of August.
A. music B. musical C. musician D. musicians
9. – “__________ are you going to Phu Yen?” – “To attend Hoi Mua Festival.
A. How B. What C. When D. Why
10. During Tet holiday, the __________ atmosphere is felt around the country.
A. local B. ethnic C. thankful D. festival
11. Mai’s dad usually drives her to school__________ her school is very far from her house.
A. but B. though C. because D. or
12. Traffic accidents can be prevented if people __________ the rules
A. remember B. obey C. go after D. take care of
13. Hurry up, or we’ll __________ the last bus.
A. lose B. avoid C. miss D. drop
14. Does your bike ever__________ down on the way to school?
A. break B. take C. do D. turn
15. Give a__________ before you turn left or right.
A. sign B. turn C. sound D. signal
16. Linda used to__________ morning exercise when she got up early.
A. did B. does C. doing D. do
17. My father __________ the bus to work every day, but I cycle.
A. catches B. drives C. goes D. runs
18. You should look right and left when you go __________ the road.
A. down B. across C. up D. along
19. Bus is the main public __________ in Viet Nam.
A. travel B. tricycle C. transport D. vehicle
20. The play was so boring __________, An saw it from beginning to end.
A. Therefore B. Despite C. However D. Although
C. WORD FORMS
Give the correct form of the word given to complete the sentences.
1. I saw so many _______________flowers when I attended the festival last year. (beauty)
2. The Christmas season is also called the____________ season. (festival)
3. I loved the____________ this night. (perform)
4. There is a great _______________for girls on March 3rd every year. (celebrate)
5. What I like about festivals is that they show the____________ values of different communities. (culture)
6. Hoi An is an old city with many places of _______________. (interesting)
7. The _______________for Hue festival is taken by my group. (prepare)
8. All the streets in the city center are decorated with _______________lights and red banners. (color)
9. There has been various _______________shows on TV recently. (entertain)
10. The Chinese New Year marks the ____________spring and the start of the Lunar New Year. (begin)
D. VERB FORM
I. Write the correct tense or form of the verbs in brackets.
1. Last month I__________ (join) a course to learn how to make Christmas decorations.
2. Right now, the stars _________ (parade) on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival.
3. The Songkran Festival _____________ (mark) the beginning of the Thai New Year.
4. The first Oktoberfest Festival _____________ (hold) on October 12,1810 in Munich.
5. The biggest prize, the Palme d’Or, ___________ (award) to the best film.
6. Next year, the festival ___________ (take place) from June 26th to July 1st.
7. The Elephant Racing Festival ___________ (be) the village’s most important and interesting event for years.
8. _________________ (you/ ever/ attend) any food festivals?
9. I’d like you ___________ (write) up your reports on festivals around the world.
10. He suggested __________ (take) part in the Cooper’s Hill Cheese Roll competition.
II. Give the correct form of the words in brackets.
My family has six people. We (1. have)_______________different hobbies. My grandfather likes reading newspapers. He (2. read)_______________newspapers every morning after breakfast. My grandmother doesn’t like reading them. She (3. go)_______________ to the market near my house every morning. She buys a lot of food. She (4. cook)_______________very well.
Oh, I love all her food. My father likes (5. Cycle)_______________He gets up early and cycles around the West Lake all year round. My mother doesn’t like this sport. She (6.enjoy) _______________walking. She walks about four or five kilometers every morning. My brother doesn’t like any sports. He likes (7. listen)_______________to music and playing drums. He is a member of the Green band. It is a well-known band in the country. I don’t like reading, cooking or playing sports. I love (8. collect)_______________ things, such as stamps and coins.
1. When it raining. I usually go to school by bus.
A B C D
2. I learned a lot of Japanese while I am in Tokyo.
A B C D
3. I have not been well since I return home.
A B C D
4. I’ll stay here until will you get back.
A B C D
5. When Sam was in New York, he stays with his cousins.
A B C D
6. Last night, I had gone to bed after I had finished my homework.
A B C D
7. I will call you before I will come over.
A B C D
8. Ever since I was a child, I had been afraid of dogs.
A B C D
9. By the time I left my apartment this morning, someone looked for me.
A B C D
10. Whenever Mark will be angry, his nose gets red.
A B C D
I. Read the passage then answer the questions below.
Vietnam’s New Year is celebrated according to the Lunar calendar. It is especially known as Tet Nguyen Dan, or Tet. It begins between January twenty-first and February nineteen. The exact date changes from year to year. Vietnamese people usually make preparations for the holiday several weeks beforehand. They tidy their houses, cook special food, clean and make offerings on the family altars. On the New Year’s Eve, people sit up to midnight to see New Year in, then they put on new clothes and give one another the greetings of the season. Tet lasts ten days. The first three days are the most important. Vietnamese people believe that how people act during those days will influence the whole year. As a result, they make every effort to avoid arguments and smile as much as possible.
1. What is Vietnam’s New Year known as?
2. Is Tet celebrated according to the Lunar calendar?
3. When does the Lunar New Year begin?
4. What do Vietnamese people usually do to prepare for Tet?
5. Do people sit up to midnight on the New Year’s Eve?
6. Does Tet last five days?
7. Why are the first three days the most important?
II. Choose the correct word A, B or C for each gap to complete the following passage.
Yesterday, Carlos went (1) __________ La Tomatina. The festival is held on the last Wednesday of August every year in Buñol, Spain. (2)__________ were thousands of people there. In the morning, many people tried (3) __________ up the pole to get the ham. At 11 a.m., they (4)__________a jet from the water cannons and the chaos began. Bags of tomatoes from trucks were (5)__________ to the crowds, and they began throwing tomatoes at one another. They all had to wear goggle (6)__________their eyes.
After one hour, they saw another jet and stopped (7)__________. The whole town square (8)__________red with rivers of tomato juice. Finally, they tried tomato Paella, (9)__________Spanish rice dish. Together with local people and tourists, they enjoyed the (10) __________food and drink.
1. A. at B. in C. to D. from
2. A. There B. They C. That D. This
3. A. climb B. climbed C. climbing D. to climb
4. A. saw B. see C. seen D. seeing
5. A. thrown B. threw C. throw D. throwing
—Để xem tiếp đáp án chi tiết, các em vui lòng đăng nhập vào trang hoc247.net để xem online hoặc tải về máy tính—
Trên đây là một phần trích đoạn nội dung Bài tập thực hành chuyên sâu Tiếng Anh 7 Unit 9 năm 2020 có đáp án trường THCS Quang Trung. Để xem toàn bộ nội dung các em chọn chức năng xem online hoặc đăng nhập vào trang hoc247.net để tải tài liệu về máy tính.
Hy vọng đề kiểm tra này sẽ giúp các em học sinh lớp 7 ôn tập tốt và có kết quả thật cao kì thi chọn học sinh giỏi sắp đến.
Chúc các em học tốt!
Các em quan tâm có thể tham khảo tài liệu cùng chuyên mục:
- Bài tập thực hành chuyên sâu Tiếng Anh 7 Unit 12 năm 2020 có đáp án trường THCS Lương Thế Vinh
- Bài tập thực hành chuyên sâu Tiếng Anh 7 Unit 11 năm 2020 có đáp án trường THCS Nguyễn Siêu