Bộ 5 đề thi giữa HK2 môn Tiếng Anh 10 có đáp án năm 2021 Trường THPT Nguyễn Đức Mậu
Dưới đây là nội dung tài liệu Bộ 5 đề thi giữa HK2 môn Tiếng Anh 10 có đáp án năm 2021 Trường THPT Nguyễn Đức Mậu giúp các em học sinh lớp 10 có thêm tài liệu ôn tập rèn luyện kĩ năng làm bài để chuẩn bị cho các kì thi sắp đến được HOC247 biên soạn và tổng hợp đầy đủ. Hi vọng tài liệu sẽ có ích với các em.
Chúc các em có kết quả học tập tốt!
TRƯỜNG THPT NGUYỄN ĐỨC MẬU
ĐỀ THI GIỮA HK2 NĂM HỌC 2020-2021
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH 10
(Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút, không kể thời gian phát đề)
1. Đề số 1
Pick out the words underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
1. A. message B. begin C. repeat D. repair
2. A. dinner B. drink C. child D. children
3. A. ready B. meat C. defeat D. beat
4. A. kitchen B. history C. time D. finish
5. A. arrive B. fit C. fine D. drive
Pick out the words that have the stress different from that of the others.
6. A. usually B. continue C. family D. buffalo
7. A. tobacco B. breakfast C. children D. several
8. A. biology B. alarm C. transplant D. sometimes
9. A. airport B. passenger C. technology D. chemistry
10. A. routine B. tobacco C. neighbor D. experience
Choose the best answer.
11. I know ______ how she felt.
A. exact B. exactly C. exactness D. exacting
12. I felt quite _______ with my day’s work.
A. satisfy B. satisfactory C. satisfied D. satisfaction
13. I was late for school this morning because my alarm did not ____.
A. go away B. go up C. go on D. go off
14. I have not met him since he ______ school.
A. left B. was leaving C. had left D. has left
15. My house isn’t very far _____ school, so I usually go to school _____ bike.
A. from- on B. away – in C. of – by D. from – by
16. _____ films should be made for school.
A. Educational B. Educating C. Educated D. Education
17. Mr. Lam goes to work on foot once a week. It means he ____ walks to work.
A. never B. sometimes C. often D. usually
18. When I was a child, I usually ______ fishing with my brother.
A. go B. went C. gone D. used to go
19. We _____ dinner at home on Saturdays.
A. haven’t had B. didn’t had C. doesn’t have D. don’t have
20. _______ class allows students to acquire knowledge about living things.
A. Geography B. Chemistry C. Biology D. History
21. The contented smile on her face shows that she finally passed the exam.
A. bored B. boring C. happy D. disappointed
22. Now I don’t take the bus to school as I ____.
A. used to B. did C. took D. was
23. It ___ me 15 minutes to get to school every morning.
A. takes B. took C. spends D. spent
24. – “_______ do you often go to school?”
– “At 6.30 every morning.”
A. How B. What time C. Who D. With whom
25. He’s not really interested in ____ on the farm.
A. to work B. being worked C. working D. worked
Choose the underlined part among A, B, C or D that needs correcting.
26. Mr. Vy leaves the house at a quarter past five and arrive in the field at exactly 5.30.
A B C D
27. We haven’t seen Jim since he has returned the countryside.
A B C D
28. I spend 20 minutes to read books every day.
A B C D
29. I enjoy to talk with my classmates about their future plans.
A B C D
30. David immediate comes home after finishing school.
A B C D
Choose the correct sentence among A, B, C or D which has the same meaning as the given one.
31. The milk was too sour to drink.
A. The milk was sour in order to drink. B. The milk was very sour to be drunk.
C. The milk wasn’t fresh enough to drink. D. The milk wasn’t enough fresh to drink.
32. We started to write to each other two years ago.
A. We used to write to each other for two years.
B. We used to write to each other since two years.
C. We’ve written to each other for two years.
D. We’ve written to each other since two years.
33. He last had his eyes tested a year ago.
A. He has not had his eyes tested for a year
B. He had not had his eyes tested for a year.
C. He had not tested his eyes for a year.
D. He did not have any tests on his eyes in a year
34. Mary is contented with what she does.
A. What she does doesn’t make her pleased.
B. Mary is satisfied with what she does.
C. Whatever Mary does, she makes nobody pleased.
D. She feels happy when she does something.
35. My brother always drives to work.
A. My brother always goes to work on the car.
B. My brother always gets to work by car.
C. My brother always repairs cars at work.
D. My brother’s driver is always off work.
Read the passage below and choose one correct answer for each question.
My name is Seumas McSporran and I am a very busy man. I am 60 years old and I have thirteen jobs. I am a postman, a politician, a fireman, a taxi driver, a school- bus driver, a boatman, an ambulance man, an accountant, a petrol attendant, and an undertaker. Also, I and my wife, Margaret, have a shop and a small hotel.
I live and work on the island of Gigha in the west of Scotland. Only 20 people live there but in summer, 150 tourists come by boat every day.
Every weekday I get up at 6:00 and make breakfast for the hotel guests. At 8.00 I drive the island’s children to school. At 9:00 I collect the post from the boat and deliver it to all houses on the island. I also deliver beer to the island’s only pub. Then I help Margaret in the shop.
My wife likes being busy, too. We never have holidays and we don’t watch television. In the evenings Margaret makes supper and I do the accounts. At 10:00 we have a glass of wine and then we go to bed. Perhaps our life isn’t very exciting, but we like it.
36. Mr. McSporron does all the following jobs EXCEPT ______
A. a firefighter B. a driver C. a farmer D. a mailman
37. Gigha is the name of _______.
A. his wife B. his hotel
C. the shop where they work D. the island where they live
38. Tourists ________ to the island.
A. sail B. fly C. swim D. drive
39. The word “it” in paragraph 3 refers to the ______.
A. beer B. post C. boat D. pub
40. According to the passage which is TRUE about Seumas McSporran?
A. He likes the job as a postman most. B. He and his wife go on holiday every year.
C. He does the accounts in the evenings. D. He goes to bed very late.
Read the following passage and choose the best option for each blank.
The 29th of August in 2006 is a day I shall never forget. On that day, I stared ___41__ in the face. Our flight was ___42__ to leave at 10:30 a.m., and arrived at the airport with plenty of time to spare. We started boarding 10:00 a.m. Most of us were holiday makers and there ___43__ a lot of laughing and joking going on. It was raining slightly, but visibility was good and the plane ___44__ on time. The cabin staff were just beginning to bring round the duty- free goods when the plane began ___45__ . At first, we thought we had just hit bad weather. We were told to sit down and to fasten our seat belts. Then suddenly, the front of the plane seemed to ___46__ and we realized we were speeding towards the ground. People screamed in ___47__. Strangers joined hands and prayed. We thought we had only minutes to live. Then, just when we had __48__ all hope, we felt the plane level out, and slowly we began to gain height. A few minutes later, the pilot announced that everything was now ___49__ control, and we all began to clap and cheer hysterically. Twenty minutes ___50__ we landed safely.
41. A. die B. dead C. death D. deaden
42. A. due B. thought C. plan D. bound
43. A. was B. had C. were D. has been
44. A. went off B. got on C. got in D. took off
45. A. to shake B. shaking C. shake D. for shaking
46. A. chop B. dip C. down D. reduce
47. A. danger B. risk C. afraid D. panic
48. A. given up B. given back C. brought up D. brought back
49. A. of B. with C. under D. below
50. A. after B. later C. behind D. then
2. Đề số 2
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest
1: A. son B. above C. convenience D. wonderful
2: A. umbrella B. cup C. but D. put
3: A. marvel B. package C. father D. guitar
4: A. garage B. married C. father D. target
5: A. addition B. important C. master D. embarrass
Choose the best option (A, B, C, or D) to complete the following passage:
Every year, students in many (6) _____learn English. (7) _____of these students are young children. Others are teenagers. Many are adults. Some learn at school, others study (8) _____ themselves. A few learn English just by (9) _____ the language in films, (10) _____ television, in the office, or among their friends. But not many are lucky to do that. Most people must work hard to learn another language.
6: A. countries B. homes C. house D. families
7: A. None B. Some C. Any D. All
8: A. for B. with C. by D. on
9: A. hear B. heard C. to hear D. hearing
10: A. on B. at C. in D. to
Choose the best option (A, B, C, or D) to complete the following sentences:
11: A: “_____ will she spend her summer holidays?”
B: “In Hanoi.”
A. When B. Where C. How D. With whom
12: A: “What’s your favourite ______ at school?”
B: “English, of course.”
A. subject B. topic C. lesson D. theme
13: His pronunciation causes me many _____.
A. difficult B. difficulty C. difficultly D. difficulties
14: A: “ _____novel are you reading?”
A. Who B. Which C. Whose D. that
15: We look forward ________ the Olympics.
A. at watching B. to watching C. with watch D. watching
16: I am interested ______ your class.
A. to take B. to taking C. in taking D. in took
17: They enjoy_______ movies.
A. watching B. watch C. to watch D. to watching
18: I need ______.
A. studying B. to study C. in study D. to studying
19: We agreed _____ together.
A. working B. to work C. worked D. to working
20: She refuses_____ to her mother
A. listen B. to listening C. to listen D. listening
21: I was delighted _____ my old friends again.
A. to see B. seeing C. saw D. be seen
22: A: “How long will the seminar last?”
A. for 4 hours B. for 4 hour.
C. about 4 o’clock D. since 4 hours.
23: I remember__ him said that he would come but he is absent now.
A hear B to hear C hearing D heard
24: The criminal admits ______ the money.
A. on taking B. take C. to take D. taking
25: Most girls have a very narrow view of the world, don’t you think?
A. limited B. tiny C. small D. poor
26: Hung: “Thank you very much for a lovely party.”
A. Cheers B. Have a good day C. You’re welcome D. Thanks
27: A: “How _____do you go to the countryside?”
B: “Once a year”
A. often B. long C. far D. fast
28: It’s no use ____to him about our problem because he is never willing ____us.
A to talk, help B talk, helping C talking, help D talking, to help
29: A sportsman needs ____calm under pressure.
A remain B to remain C remaining D remained
30: A: “How_____ is it from your house to the market?”
B: “About 2 kms”
A. fast B. far C. long D. much
31: The students in this class were made _____ very hard.
A. learn B. to learn C. learning D. having learnt
32: A: “What are they laughing at?”
B: “ _____”
A. Sorry, I am fine. B. Oh, I don’t like them
C. Well, not at all. D. Oh, It is about Henry’s jokes
33: A: “Could you help me move this television, please?”
B: “ ______”
A. No, thanks. B. Yes, of course.
C. No, I’m rather busy. D. Yes, I am.
34: How _____were you in the mountains?
A. long B. far C. old D. fast
35: I regret _____ you that your application has been denied.
A. inform B. to have informed C. informing D. to inform
36: I decided changing jobs because my boss makes me work overtime
A B C D
37: In order to not forget things, I put a string around my finger
A B C D
38: I succeeded in to find a job, so my parents didn’t make me go to college.
A B C D
39: Get more exercise appears to be the best way to lose weight.
A B C D
40: Let’s stop to watch so much TV so that we can read or go out instead.
A B C D
Read the passage bellow, and then choose the best option
The relationship between a teacher and a student can be good or bad, helpful or harmful. Either way, the relationship can affect the students for the rest of his life.
In order to have a good teacher-student relationship, it is important that the teacher and the student respect each other. If the teacher is too strict, he frightens the student. The student will not learn well. On the other hand, if the teacher is too friendly and permissive, the student may become lazy and stop working hard. The teacher’s attitude and approach should be between these two extremes. He should encourage the students without forcing or punishing him to learn. He needs patience and understanding. It is part of the teacher’s job to help develop a good positive attitude in his students. As for the student, in order to have a good relationship with his teacher, he must always show his proper respect. He should be eager to learn and willing to work hard. If he learns from the teacher modestly, he will be able to profit fully from his teacher’s knowledge and assistance.
41: The relationship between a teacher and a student is considered very important because it _____.
A. can be either good or bad B. it’s very harmful to the student
C. makes the student unsafe D. has great influence on the student’s life
42: One of the most important factors for a good teacher-student relationship is the mutual _____.
A. responsibility B. respect C. support D. understanding
43: In order to have a good teacher-student relationship, the teacher _____.
A. should force the student to learn B. needs patience and understanding
C. should be too friendly and permissive D. ought to strict
44: In order to have a good teacher-student relationship, the student _____.
A. must be a hard-working person B. must always support the teacher
C. must always be a gifted person D. must always be an excellent person
45: According to the passage it’s true that _____.
A. the student always profit fully from his teacher
B. the student must thank for his teacher’s knowledge and assistance
C. the student must always show his proper respect to his teacher
D. the teacher himself needs to develop a good positive attitude
Choose the best option that has the same meaning as the original sentence.
46: We hope to receive a message from our mutual friend, Susan.
A. We wish we received a message from our mutual friend, Susan.
B. We’re looking forward to receiving a message from our mutual friend, Susan.
C. Our mutual friend, Susan, whom we hope to receive a message.
D. Susan, who’s our mutual friend, is hoped to receive a message from.
47: You should have read the instruction carefully.
A. What did you read the instruction carefully for?
B. Why should you read the instruction carefully?
C. How should you read the instruction?
D. Why didn’t you read the instruction carefully?
48: We really do not want to hear your explanation again.
A. Your explanation really makes us feel sorry.
B. We would rather not ask you to give any explanation again.
C. We are fed up with hearing your explanation again.
D. We are extremely sorry for hearing your explanation again.
49: It’s a waste of time to persuade Johnny to change his mind.
A. We spend mush time persuading Johnny to change his mind.
B. It takes us a lot of time to persuade Johnny to change his mind.
C. Persuading Johnny to change his mind is useful.
D. It’s worthless trying to persuade Johnny to change his mind.
50: Minh wishes he had taken part in the English competition last week.
A. Minh really enjoyed attending the English competition last week.
B. Minh would never mind not attending the English competition last week.
C. Minh now regrets not having attended the English competition last week.
D. Not attending the English competition last week was Minh’s big mistake.
3. Đề số 3
Choose the one word that best completes each sentence
1. Nowadays more and more young people want to have a university……………
A. educational B. education C. educated D. educator
2. -Marie Curie was a brilliant student
A. brave B. hardworking C. intelligent D. satisfied
3. When she was young, she received some………….training from her father.
A. science B. scientist C. scientifically D. scientific
4. The purpose of this test is to…………..the weight of the chemical element.
A. find out B. measure C. ease D. interrupt
5. Marie Curie was a /an…………woman. Her real joy was easing human suffering.
A. quiet B. humane C. generous D. tragic
6………….aids must be sent to the Lybian refugees at once.
A. Human B. Humanity C. Humanism D. Humanitarian
7. Jane graduated from Paris medical school with flying colours
A. with difficulty B. with very high grades
C. without success D. due to her hard work
8. Sue is………….for her age. She behaves like an adult.
A. romantic B. contented C. interested D. mature
9.Marie Curie was………….a Nobel prize in Chemistry in 1911.
A. received B. obtained C. gained D. awarded
10. David Brown worked ………a tourist guide from June 1999 to December 2002. He really liked his job.
A. for B. on C. as D. with
11. We ……..the lesson thoroughly because our teacher ………….. it twice.
A. will understand / was explaining B. had understood / explained
C. understood / had explained D. were understanding / has explained
12. Before Peter ………….. to London last week, he ……… in Paris for more than ten years.
A. has moved / was living B. was moving / lived
C. would move / has lived D. moved / had lived
13. Tom ………. the match although he …………before.
A. won / didn’t practise B. won / not practised
C. won / didn’t practise D. won / hadn’t practised
14. I ……… as a hotel telephonist from May 2001 to May 2011.
A. had worked B. would work
C. worked D. get used to working
15. She was disappointed with the exam result. She ……… a bad mark before.
A. ever had got B. had ever got
C. never had got D. had never got
16. After he ………. his holiday in London, he ….. to learn English.
A. had spent / wanted B. spent / wanted
C. had spent / had wanted C. has spent / wanted
17. When she …………., the match ………………
A. had arrived / had already started B. had arrived / already started
C. arrived / had already started D. arrived / already started
18. The sky …….. black for some times before the rain …….. to fall.
A. had been / began B. had been / had began
C. was / began D. was / had began
19. I ………… you the work to do again because ……. it badly.
A. gave / did B. gave / have done
C. gave / done D. gave / had done
20. By the age of 34, my brother ………… his own business.
A. started B. has started
C. had started D. would start
Choose the word that has the underlined letter(s) pronounced differently from the others.
21. A. sea B. disease C. instead D. team
22. A. Africa B. famous C. place D. vacation
23. A. brilliant B. tragic C. award D. mature
24. A. death B. sea C . receive D. teacher
25. A. prevent B. expensive C. determine D. English
Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from the others.
26. A. background B. chemistry C. harbor D. scientific
27. A. award B. begin C. marry D. determine
28. A. ambitious B. humane C. intelligent D. private
29. A. champion B. romantic C. professor D. extremely
30. A. interrupt B. condition C. education D. mathematics
Fill in the blank with appropriate word or phrase.
Alexander Gramham Bell was born (31)___ Edinburgh, Scotland, in the (32)____ century, and later came to (33)____ United States. Several members did a great deal to encourage him in the field of (34)____ . In American, he worked with deaf-mute at Boston University. Soon, he started (35)____ with ways of transmitting speech over a long distance. This led to the invention of the telephone.
31. A. in B. at C. on D . up
32. A. nineteen B. nineteenth C. nineteen D .nineteenth
33. A. a B. an C. the D . no article
34. A. scientist B. scientific C. scientists D . science
35. A. experiment B. experimental C. experimented D . experiments
Which underlined part must be changed in order to make the sentence correct?
36. She has lived in London for five years before she moved to New York.
A B C D
37. The members of the club enjoyed to attend the meetings.
A B C D
38. Marie Curies was born in Warsaw, so her date of birth is Warsaw.
A B C D
39. Hang comes always home after she finishes school
A B C D
40. My parents always ask me prepared the lessons carefully before coming to class.
A B C D
4. Đề số 4
Pick out the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others:
1. A. talk B. warn C. shot D. short
2. A. hot B. both C. cloth D. spot
3. A. warm B. farther C. card D. star
4. A. word B. shop C. modern D. doctor
5. A. love B. come C. some D. jog
6. A. homework B. opposite C. possible D. comic
7. A. more B. score C. word D. store
8. A. biology B. morning C. historical D. ecology
9. A. show B. below C. stone D. important
10. A. worry B. cottage C. love D. some
Choose the best answer among A, B, C, or D that best fits the blank or that best explains the underlined part in each sentence
11. Our flight was delayed, —————— meant we had to wait for hours at the airport.
A. that is B. this is C. which D. which is
12. She taught in a school for the deaf and dump.
A. people who are unable to see B. people who are mentally ill
C. people who have a bad memory D. people who are unable to hear and speak
13. The rich ——————— to help the poor.
A. are expected B. is expected C. is expecting D. expects
14. She was given an award for her services to —————–.
A. disabled B. disable C. the disable D. the disabled
15. —————— eat a lot of ice-cream when you were a child?
A. Did you used to B. Were you used to C. Were you using to D. Did you use to
16. I found it difficult at first, but now I —————- working on the computer.
A. use to B. used to C. am use to D. am used to
17. He can’t ——————— to her any more.
A. talk B. tell C. say D. utter
18. Most of the children come from large and poor families, which ——————– them from having proper schooling.
A. makes B. prevents C. leads D. gets
19. Our teacher is very proud —————– her work.
A. in B. at C. of D. with
20. Jane ————–for the telephone company, but now she has a job at the post office.
A. works B. used to work C. having worked D. working
21. Without the Braille Alphabet, it would be very difficult for ————————-.
A. the disabled B. the deaf C. the mute D. the blind
22. They gave a clear ——————– of their intentions.
A. demonstrate B. demonstrative C. demonstration D. demonstrating
23. Her job is ——————— of mentally retarded children in the area.
A. looking B. taking care C. taking notice D. watching
24. Thuy’s class is different ——————- other classes because the children are disabled.
A. on B. from C. in D. at
25. John is always late for class, ———————– annoys the teacher.
A. which B. this C. what D. that
Choose the underlined part among A, B, C, or D that needs correcting:
–(Nội dung đầy đủ, chi tiết vui lòng xem tại online hoặc đăng nhập để tải về máy)—
1C 2B 3A 4A 5D 6A 7C 8B 9D 10B 11C 12D 13A 14D 15D 16D 17A 18B 19C 20B
21D 22C 23B 24B 25A 26B 27B 28D 29C 30D 31D 32C 33A 34D 35B 36D 37B 38D 39A 40C
41D 42A 43A 44C 45A 46A 47B 48D 49D 50B
5. Đề số 5
Choose the correct answer to each of the questions
I wasn’t worried when my son bought a computer. After all lots of children have parents who don’t understand computers. But when my secretary asked me for a computer in the office, I really became worried. So I decided to take some lessons in computing and my son became my teacher. He was very helpful. He invited me to sit down in front of the computer screen. I did not know what it was called. When I asked him what it was, he said that it was a VDU. I still didn’t know what a VDU was, but I was too shy to ask him any more. From that moment my memory refused to learn because he told me a lot of things that I really didn’t understand at all. After a few lessons I began to feel tired. I made an excuse, saying that I had a headache. I suggested we should leave the lesson for another day. Since then I haven’t said anything about the computer to my son and my secretary.
1. What did the writer decide to do when his secretary asked him to buy a computer in the office?
A. To take some lessons in computing B. To refuse to learn
C. To buy a new computer D. To sit down
2. Who bought a computer?
A. The writer’s son B. The teacher C. The writer D. The secretary
3. What did the writer say when he began to feel tired?
A . “ I still didn’t know” B.“ I had a headache”
C. “ I haven’t said anything” D “ I didn’t understand”
4. Why the writer didn’t understand the lessons?
A. Because he was too shy to ask. B Because he had a headache.
C. Because he was lazy. D Because he was worried.
5. VDU is ______.
A . a floppy disk B. a computer screen.
C . a keyboard D. a printer
Choose the correct word(s) for each of the blanks
A computer is an electronic ___(6)___, which executes software programs. It consists __(7)__ 2 parts hardware and __(8)__ . The computer processes input through input devices like mouse and keyboard. The computer displays output through output devices like color monitor and printer. The size of a computer varies considerably from very __(9)__ to very big. The speed of computers also has a very large range. Computers have become indispensable in today’s world. __(10)___ of people use computers all over the world.
6. A. device B. computer C. monitor D. form
7. A. for B. with C. of D. about
8. A. mouse B. keyboard C. screen D. software
9. A. slim B. small C. large D. heavy
10. A. Millions B. Thousands C. Hundreds D. None
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
11. A. printer B. dial C. visual D. insert
12. A. camcorder B. computer C. insert D. printer
13. A. wanted B. helped C. laughed D. liked
14. A. kitchen B. children C. chemistry D. purchase
15. A. chooses B. houses C. horses D. likes
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
16. A. camcorder B. keyboard C. hardware D. computer
17. A. passion B. require C. insert D. invent
18. A. entertainment B. appropriate C. miraculous D. exactly
19. A. scenic B. receive C. prepare D. produce
20. A. invention B. electronic C. performance D. discovery
Choose the correct answer to each of the following questions.
21. The computer can process the _______ quickly.
A. language B. information C. entertainment D. invention
22. The computer can_______ houses, bridges gardens and building.
A. store B. transmit C. hold D. design
23. You can contact with the others by sending ________ from your computer to theirs.
A. programmes B. participants C. calculations D. messages
24. I turn on the ________ because it is very hot today.
A. radio B. electric cooker C. air conditioner D. fax machine
25. “magical” means “___________”
A. link or act together B. in a strange or mysterious way
C. programmes performed by the computer D. the physical part of the computer system.
26. The computer is _______ of doing almost anything you ask it to.
A. capable B. magical C. perfect D. miraculous
27. With a computer, you can visit many places of scenic ________ in the world.
A. beautiful B. beautify C. beauty D. beautifully
28. He comes from a very remote area in the North. I am sure that he is _______ of using computers.
A. incapable B. capable C. capability D. incapability
29. David can make an airplane appear and disappear ________.
A. magic B. magically C. magical D. magic’s
30. I don’t like to be asked such _______ questions in the job interview.
A. person B. personal C. personality D. personalities
31. She is very _______ in playing computer games online. It is not a good habit.
A. interest B. interested C. interesting D. interests
32. Instead of buying newspapers as usual, my father reads them ______ computers everyday.
A. at B. on C. in D. from
33. Computers can store very large amounts ________ information.
A. of B. about C. with D. off
34. Can you tell me what a cell phone is used ________?
A. about B. in C. to D. for
35. The man, _______ is sitting in front of the computer, is my former teacher.
A. who B. whom C. which D. that
36. _______ a phone with the public telephone, you will need a phone card.
A. Make B. To make C. Making D. Made
37. You should dial 113 ______ the police when you have trouble.
A. call B. calling C. to call D. called
38. The lifeguard says: “_______ far from the shore. It is very dangerous, boys!”
A. Swim B. Not swim C. Doesn’t swim D. Don’t swim
39. In the instructions on how to use a public telephone, you can read the sentence: “ _____ the receiver and listen to the dial tone”
A. lift B. to lift C. lifted D. lifting
40. The new bridge _________ for 2 years.
A. builds B. has built C. is built D. has been built
41. The pupil ________the assignment.
A. has completed just B. has just completed C. just has completed D. has just complete
42. Nam has not _______phoned me since he moved to London last year.
A. be B. being C. been D. X
43. Many trees in this forest have been _______ down for wood and farming.
A. cut B. to cut C. cutting D. cutted
44. She always turns ______ all the lights before going out with her friends.
A. off B. of C. on D. with
45. My family / live / Ben Tre / twenty years.
A. My family have lived in BenTre for twenty years.
B. My family have live in Ben Tre twenty years.
C. My family have been lived in Ben Tre for twenty years.
D. My family have lived Ben Tre for twenty years.
46. Tom hasn’t returned my books yet.
A. My books hasn’t been returned by Tom yet.
B. My books haven’t been returned yet by Tom.
C. My books haven’t been returned by Tom yet.
D. My books haven’t been returned Tom yet.
47. Their hands / wash and dry / on a towel.
A. Their hands have washed and dry on a towel.
B. Their hands have been washed and dry on a towel.
C. Their hands have been wash and dried on a towel.
D. Their hands have been washed and dried on a towel.
48. Lan tells me about the man. She hit him on the way home yesterday.
A. Lan, who hit him on the way home yesterday, tells me about the man.
B. Lan tells me about the man whom she hit on the way home yesterday.
C. Lan tells me about the man whom she hit him on the way home yesterday.
D. Lan tells me about the man who hit him on the way home yesterday.
49. She has done her assignment in the room since two o’clock.
A. Her assignment in the room has been done since two o’clock.
B. Her assignment has been done in the room by she since two o’clock.
C. Her assignment has been done in the room since two o’clock by her.
D. Her assignment has been done in the room since two o’clock.
50. A fridge / be / machine / use / keeping food fresh.
A. A fridge is a machine which is used for keeping food fresh.
B. A fridge is a machine which is used keeping food fresh.
C. A fridge is a machine which used for keeping food fresh.
D. A fridge is a machine which is use for keeping food fresh.
1A 2C 3B 4A 5B 6A 7C 8D 9B 10A 11B 12C 13A 14C 15D 16D 17A 18A 19A 20B
21B 22D 23D 24C 25B 26A 27C 28A 29B 30B 31B 32B 33A 34D 35A 36B 37C 38D 39A 40D
41B 42D 43A 44A 45A 46C 47D 48B 49D 50A
Trên đây là một phần trích đoạn nội dung Bộ 5 đề thi giữa HK2 môn Tiếng Anh 10 có đáp án năm 2021 Trường THPT Nguyễn Đức Mậu. Để xem thêm nhiều tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích khác các em chọn chức năng xem online hoặc đăng nhập vào trang hoc247.net để tải tài liệu về máy tính.
Hy vọng tài liệu này sẽ giúp các em học sinh ôn tập tốt và đạt thành tích cao trong học tập.
Mời các em tham khảo các tài liệu có liên quan:
- Bộ 5 đề thi giữa HK2 môn Tiếng Anh 10 có đáp án năm 2021 Trường THPT Đặng Thai Mai
- Bộ 5 đề thi giữa HK2 môn Tiếng Anh 10 có đáp án năm 2021 Trường THPT Ngô Trí Hòa
- Bộ 5 đề thi giữa HK2 môn Tiếng Anh 10 có đáp án năm 2021 Trường THPT Cù Chính Lan
Chúc các em học tập tốt!